Processing of Personal Data Clarification Text
As Travel Cappadocia Agency Limited Company (“Travel Cappadocia”), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, as Travel Cappadocia, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of all kinds of personal data of all persons related to Travel Cappadocia in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”). With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data as "Data Controller" defined under the KVK Law, as explained below and within the limits ordered by the legislation.
1. Collection, Processing and Purposes of Personal Data
Although your personal data may vary depending on the relationship between you and Travel Cappadocia; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, Travel Cappadocia units, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data can be processed by creating and updating as long as your relationship with Travel Cappadocia continues. Your collected personal data, the necessary work to be done by the relevant business units for you to benefit from Travel Cappadocia services, the legal and commercial security of Travel Cappadocia and those who have a business relationship with Travel Cappadocia (administrative operations for communication carried out by Travel Cappadocia, Travel Cappadocia's Personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law in order to ensure the physical security and control of locations, legal compliance process, financial affairs, etc.), to determine and implement Travel Cappadocia's strategies and to ensure the execution of Travel Cappadocia's human resources policies and will be processed for its purposes.
2. To Whom The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
Your collected personal data; For you to benefit from Travel Cappadocia services, the necessary work is done by the relevant business units, ensuring the legal and commercial security of Travel Cappadocia and the people who have a business relationship with Travel Cappadocia (administrative operations for communication carried out by Travel Cappadocia, ensuring the physical security and control of Travel Cappadocia Agency Limited Company's locations , legal compliance process, financial affairs, etc.), to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, in order to determine and implement Travel Cappadocia's commercial and business strategies and to ensure the execution of Travel Cappadocia's human resources policies. and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 9.
3. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is obtained in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, in order to provide our services in line with the above-mentioned purposes and in this context, for Travel Cappadocia to fully and accurately fulfill its contractual and legal responsibilities. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (1) and (2) of this text, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
4. Rights of Personal Data Owners Listed in Article 11 of the KVK Law
As personal data owners, if you submit yo3ur requests regarding your rights to Travel Cappadocia using the methods set out below, Travel Cappadocia will conclude the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the tariff determined by Travel Cappadocia will be charged. In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you can send your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to Travel Cappadocia in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application in writing to Travel Cappadocia in accordance with the KVK Law. In this context, the channels and procedures to submit your application in writing to Travel Cappadocia within the scope of Article 11 of the KVK Law are explained below. Your request, including the necessary information to identify you in order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, and your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVK Law; Fill out the form at www.khas.edu.tr and send a signed copy to 'Travel Cappadocia Agency Limited Company İsalı Cd. You can personally send your identity documents to Angel Cave Suite Office N:34, 50180 Göreme /Nevşehir' address, send it via a notary public or other methods specified in the KVK Law, or send the relevant form to firstname.lastname@example.org with secure electronic signature. you can send